Our remote monitoring and management platform consists of an Onsite Manager, Device Manager, and Service Center
A single, lightweight piece of software installed once at each site. Onsite Manager performs secure, comprehensive scans of your environment to gather the up-to-date information that Waves Corporation needs to manage your IT assets with unparalleled efficiency.
With Onsite Manager, we can monitor and manage anything with an IP address, including: desktops, laptops, servers, managed switches, routers, firewalls, gateways, VoIP switches and phones, printers, faxes or scanners, off-the-shelf and custom applications, environmental control devices and specialized equipment, internal and external websites, SaaS resources, virtual machines and much more.
Installed on equipment that can’t be directly monitored by Onsite Manager, such as roaming laptops, remote servers, mobile devices such as phones and tablets, home offices, or on an onsite Windows 7 PC if you don’t have a server.
A powerful, web-based, centralized dashboard that allows our team to:
- view the asset health and performance
- data sent by the Onsite Manager;
- drill down to details as required;
- perform rapid remote remediation;
- configure advanced services;
- produce a range of useful reports so you’ll know exactly what’s going on in your environment; and much more.